Applied heat and antibacterial essential oils can treat boils and reduce the threat of infection. Chamomile flowers are my favorite herb for making a warm poultice, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
* Chamomile, * Thyme, * Tea Tree|
Chamomile * Thyme * Tea Tree Oil *
|Variations: St. John's wort tincture is another really good anti- infectious agent you can apply to speed the healing.|
- To draw the infection to the skins surface, apply a warm poultice of chamomile flowers with 3 drops of thyme oil.
- Apply the warm mass to the boil and cover with a cloth to keep it warm.
- Once the boil has drained, apply 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil 4 or 5 times a day until it has healed.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Aromatherapy :Essential oils are a powerful way to enhance the beauty of your home and health.
- Infection :Herbal remedies are effective, safer, and cost less to use than synthetic compounds and antibiotics.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies