Thyme vinegar is used in cooking, salad dressings, and also makes an invigorating facial rinse. This is a great way to preserve your thyme harvest for winter.
- Strip the leaves from thyme sprigs.
- Fill a glass bottle with the bruised leaves.
- Cover with cider vinegar, and seal tightly.
- Leave in a sunny window for several weeks, shaking occasionally.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Culinary/Kitchen :You already have a powerful natural home health remedies in your kitchen. Culinary
herbs like rosemary, sage and thyme not only add taste to foods, they make the
food you eat better for you.
- Facial Care :Natural facial care remedies use organic ingredients that cost only pennies an application.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies