This bracing and astringent facial toner features the summer goodness of lemon balm. Can be applied daily as a facial toner or body spray. Dilute with distilled water to reduce strength if you wish.
- 2 1/2 cups lemon balm leaves (fresh or 1 cup dried)
- 16 oz witch hazel extract
- 2 oz cup vodka
- 1 oz vegetable glycerin
Lemon Balm * Witch Hazel *
|Variations:A few drops of lemon oil|
:Let fresh leaves wilt, then cut finely. Mix ingredients together, and place in a clean jar with a tight fitting lid. Make sure the liquid covers the leaves completely. Place in a cool, dark cupboard and let sit for two weeks, shaking occasionally. Strain into a clean bottle.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Facial Care :Natural facial care remedies use organic ingredients that cost only pennies an application.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
- Summer :Summer remedies - the best herbal ice teas to cool down summers heat- plus gardening tips, fresh herbs for grilling - insect bites and summer skin care.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies