:Simmer 1 tablespoon of dried root in 2 cups of water for 20 minutes. Drink up to 4 cups daily. Tea can also be used as a skin and face wash. Apply the cooled tea to the skin with a clean facecloth, and rinse in cool water.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Detoxification :Regular use of depurative herbs will help detox your body and most importantly support your liver. Poor liver function is one of the most common root causes of poor health.
- Diabetes :Healthy herbs in the kitchen work along with a healthy lifestyle to help prevent
and manage diabetes. Baked goods are more diabetic friendly with spices like
cinnamon used to lessen the need for sugar.
- Eczema :Although eczema looks alarming (and feels worse)
it is not contagious. Eczema can be treated with many of the same remedies used for
- Liver :A healthy liver is the foundation of health, and inversely, a failing liver is
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.