Dried Oregon graperoot
This remedy combines the antibacterial properties of two berberine-containing herbs to fight the bacteria that is the underlying cause of facial breakouts of acne and pimples.
Oregon graperoot stains fabric |
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried Oregon graperoot
- 1 teaspoon chopped goldenseal root
- (or 2 teaspoons either one)
Lavender * Goldenseal * Oregon Grape *
Add herbs to a cup of water and bring to a slow boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain, cool and use as a face wash or compress.
To make a paste:
Mix all ingredients. Apply to pimples and let dry. Rinse and gently pat dry. Apply a thin layer of pure Aloe gel if skin feels dry.
- 1 teaspoon of powdered Oregon graperoot or goldenseal root
- a few drops of hot water
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Acne :Herbal remedies for acne both clear the skin and heal the scars acne leaves in the wake of a breakout
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Facial Care :Natural facial care remedies use organic ingredients that cost only pennies an application.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies