Making your own body powders is easy and beats the store bought ones hands down. This powder formula is great for preventing and treating those annoying summer heat rashes.
- 1 cup dusting powder
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground sage
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground rosemary
Sage * Rosemary *
|Variations:A few drops of lavender or geranium oils lend a balsamic, floral note.|
- Make a base dusting powders by blending mica silk ( a powdered mineral) and cornstarch in a 5 to 1 ratio. Mica is not always easy to find so you can simply use unscented talcum powder instead.
- Mix herbs together with powder and store in a container with a tight fitting lid. Add a few drops of sage or rosemary essential oils to amplify the fragrance and anti-fungal properties, especially if you are using dried herbs.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Athletes Foot/Ringworm :Athlete's foot is a superficial fungal infection that that infects the skin
- Rashes :Poison ivy, allergic reactions,
flea and insect bites, diaper rash - these can all be treated at home using your own herbal remedies.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies