Home recipes for herbs, teas and oils - Natural Beauty and Family Health
Steam is an old-fashioned remedy for colds, coughs, and congestion. When herbal steams are inhaled, antiseptic, decongestants go straight into the lungs where they are needed most.
- 3 tablespoons eucaluptus leaves
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon peppermint leaves.
Rosemary * Eucalyptus * Thyme * Peppermint *
|Variations:The same herbal blend works great as a foot bath as well|
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil
- Pour water over herbal mixture into a heat resistant bowl
- Place a towel over your head, and inhale steam.
- You can reserve the liquid for a relaxing bath afterwards.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Allergies :Common herbal remedies such for allergies
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Congestion :Congestion in the airways, lungs, sinus and chest makes breathing difficult and
being sick even more miserable
- Cough :Homemade cough syrups and herbal medicine teas make use of simple ingredients like honey and
infused with healing herbs.
- Herbal Steam :
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies