Chinese medicine who place reishi mushrooms in the highest class of tonic medicines,
those who benefit the vital life energy or Qi. If you are under stress, it leaves
you feeling tired and fatigued and often unable to rest well. Unlike stimulants
like caffeine, reishi provides a calm, steady energy and is tonic to the nervous
system. Reishi mushrooms help support your energy levels in a healthy way. Adding ginger and orange complements both the taste and the effects of this blend.
- 1 tablespoon chopped reishi mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger root
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 3 cups of water
Reishi Mushroom * Ginger * Orange *
|Additions: Sweeten with stevia or just a touch of honey|
:Add mushroom mix to cold water and bring to a slow boil a covered pan, reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Drink in divided doses throughout the day. Refrigerate for up to three days.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Alcoholism :In the recovery of long term alcohol abuse the healing process should begin with restoring the liver and de-stressing mind and body.
- Allergies :Common herbal remedies such for allergies
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life are making you drained and depleted .
- Herbal Decoctions :Unlike infusions, decoctions are boiled. Woody roots, non-aromatic seeds and barks are suited to this method. Tools: You will need a non-reactive, heavy saucepan. I use a Corningware 1 quart pan
- Holiday_stress :Holiday Blues? This is the time of year we let go and indulge ourselves in rich foods and strong drink.
- Hypertension :A holistic approach combining the use of carefully chosen herbal remedies,
along with lifestyle changes can go a long way to improve the overall cardiovascular
health and lower
- Liver :A healthy liver is the foundation of health, and inversely, a failing liver is life threatening. Herbs can help
- Longevity Tonics :Tonic herbs for longevity can be taken in small amounts over a long period of time, and are not meant to alter or effect any one symptom or disease.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies