This lip balm not only prevents and treats chapped, dry lips, but tastes yummy too!
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated beeswax
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 drops lemon, tangerine, or grapefruit essential oil
- Combine almond oil and wax and melt in a double boiler.
- Add honey to oil mixture until it melts in, then turn off heat.
- When mixture cools to just warm, add essential oils.
- Pour into a tin and cap.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Facial Care :Natural facial care remedies use organic ingredients that cost only pennies an application.
- Salve :Home recipes for healing balms and salves for your home herbalist first aid kit. Blister balms, cold sores, cuts, scrapes, rashes, sunburn, good for almost any skin irritations.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies