To treat the rash from scabies you need both pain relief, anti-itching and soothing emollient ingredients. Honey, clove oil and thick, rich vegetable oils do the trick.
Clove oil can be very irritating to skin, so do a test patch before applying to a wide area.|
- 10 drops of clove oil
- 1 cup of vegetable oil or
- mixture 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of honey.
|Variations:Tamanu oil |
:Apply generously to the affected area before bedtime.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Honey :Honey is not just a sweetener for your herbal teas. Raw, organic honey is an active healing agent adding valuable antiseptic and demulcent properties to your home herbal remedies.
- Parasites/worms :Parasites and worms in humans can be the cause of intestinal discomfort, bloating
gas and chronic constipation.
- Rashes :Poison ivy, allergic reactions,
flea and insect bites, diaper rash - these can all be treated at home using your own herbal remedies.
- Scabies :Scabies is Latin for itch, and the itching caused by scabies is intense.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies