This tea combines an adaptogen with calming herbs and is good for calming daytime anxiety, while leaving you alert and functional. Use stevia instead of sugar, which can be draining on nerves. Add a pinch of dried leaf to the tea, instead of using a crystallized extract and you will avoid much of the bitterness.
- 1 tablespoon oat tops
- 1 tablespoon reishi chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon balm
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- a pinch of stevia
- 3 cups water
Reishi * Orange Peel * Oats * Lemon Balm *
- First add the reishi to the water and bring to a slow boil. Simmer for 20 minutes or so, reducing water by about a third.
- Pour over the remaining herbs and infuse in a covered container for 10 minutes or so, until cool enough to drink.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Anxiety :There are many herbal remedies that can support relaxation, ease anxiety, and help us regain balance.
- Depression : Depression touches us all in some form, whether directly or in the suffering
of a loved one.
- Fibromyalgia :Fibromyalgia pain is often accompanied by anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue
- Stress :Helping the body deal with chronic stress is the very definition of an adaptogenic herb.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies