Many herbal blends are sold under the venerable mixture known as Herbes de Provence. Once a way to identify those herbs that were commonly found in the old province of southern France on the Mediterranean, many blends now contain herbs from all over the world.
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon dried tangerine peel, ground to a powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried savory
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
Lavender * Fennel * Rosemary * Thyme * Sweet Marjoram *
:Mix herbs together and store in a glass jar away from heat and light. It is all a matter of individual taste, don't hesitate to play with substitutions to fit your style of cooking.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Culinary/Kitchen :You already have a powerful natural home health remedies in your kitchen. Culinary
herbs like rosemary, sage and thyme not only add taste to foods, they make the
food you eat better for you.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies