A gentle hydrating facial toner for all skin types. You may want to increase the amount of glycerin for dry skin, however, be aware that it can leave the face feeling a bit sticky.
- 1/4 cup distilled water, or herbal infusion
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoons glycerin
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 4 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops cypress essential oil
Aloe Vera * Geranium * Lemon *
|Variations: Use chamomile, lavender, rose or comfrey infusions in place of the distilled water. Other essential oils that would work well are lemongrass, rose, lavender or ylang-ylang|
Massage Oils/Essential Oil Blends
:Mix all ingredients together and shake well, it's ready to use. A spray mist bottle works well as an applicator. Use up within a couple of months, and keep in a cool place ( can be refrigerated, the cool spray mist feels great in summertime).
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Facial Care :Natural facial care remedies use organic ingredients that cost only pennies an application.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies