Comfrey Leaf oil
Comfrey oil is perhaps the best oil to have on hand in your herbal kit and is a very useful oil to use as a base for salves. Heals about any kind of skin problems, scratches, rash, diaper rash, bug bites (specific for spiders) and shallow wounds. Comfrey oil also eases the pain of arthritis, muscle aches and soreness.
2 cups cut Comfrey Leaves, fresh or dried, 4 cups Olive Oil|
|Additions: Vitamin E, berberine tincture to fight infection|
Herbal Oil Infusions
:Infuse in olive oil with a steady low heat (110 degrees) for 2 to 3 weeks.
Strain and pour into clean, dry bottle.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cuts & Wounds : Knowing how to use simple home remedies for healing and disinfecting cuts and
scrapes an important part in taking care of your family and yourself.
- Herb_Infused_Oil :Herb infused oils are easy to make, even for beginning home herbalists. A warm sunny window, dried or fresh herbs, organic olive oil and a little time is all you need. Remedies using comfrey, calendula, St. Johns wort and others are indispensable healing agents for healing agent for treating cuts, scrapes, chapped skin, diaper rash, eczema, and windburn etc..
- Insect/flea Bites :Herbal oils make excellent after-bite remedies because they
calm the inflammation, reduce itching, are antibacterial and regenerative to
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Rashes :Poison ivy, allergic reactions,
flea and insect bites, diaper rash - these can all be treated at home using your own herbal remedies.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
- Summer :Summer remedies - the best herbal ice teas to cool down summers heat- plus gardening tips, fresh herbs for grilling - insect bites and summer skin care.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies