Rosemary * Apple Vinegar *
:First make the vinegar. If you do not have access to fresh rosemary, you will still get good results with plain ACV.
Heat the vinegar to just before boiling and pour over the chopped rosemary. Let stand for 24 hours. You will only need a small portion of the vinegar (1/8 cup) for each bottle of hair rinse, so I only strain off as much as I need for one bottle at a time. Conserve the rest and let the rosemary macerate in the vinegar for 3 weeks, then strain and re bottle. Rosemary vinegar is great as a salad dressing, and meat marinade as well.
Rosemary hair rinse
Mix all ingredients and it is ready to use. Apply to hair after shampooing, leave on 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse.
- 3 - 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup AVC ( apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons, about 1/8 cup of rosemary vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 20 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin (optional, for smoothness)
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Hair :Both whole herbs and essential oils can be used to promote hair and scalp health.
- Men :There are areas of interest natural health that are of special concern to men,
However, several herbs, notably