To support the immune system, echinacea tincture (30 to 100 drops three to five times a day) or tea (3 to 4 cups a day) is very beneficial. High quality echinacea root tincture will produce a tingling sensation on the tongue.
Use in support of topical treatments for treating yeast infections, and skin fungus infections like athlete's foot.
- 7 1/2 oz(200 g) grams finely chopped Echinacea roots
- 1 quart vodka
:Combine roots and vodka, shake well and store according to the instructions for making tinctures. If you grow echinacea, you can use fresh aerial parts of the plant, including the flowers to make the tincture
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Athletes Foot/Ringworm :Athlete's foot is a superficial fungal infection that that infects the skin
- Bladder Infection (UTI) :Drinking herbal teas is a time tested method of combating bladder and urinary tract infections.
- Candida/yeast :Candidiasis is an infection caused by species of Candida fungi, especially Candida albicans
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Immune :Tonic herbs help to ward off colds and infections by boosting the immune system.
- Infection :Herbal remedies are effective, safer, and cost less to use than synthetic compounds and antibiotics.
- Tinctures And Herbal Extracts :Learn how to make and use herbal tinctures, which are simply herbs extracted with alcohol, glycerin, or vinegar. Preserve your own home herbal harvest, and bulk organic herbs in a easy to use form.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies