This relaxing herb is a perfect addition to evening teas. Prepare alone as a standard brew, or combine with other relaxing herbs such as valerian or hops for sleep blends.
Passionflower Relaxation Blends
- Passionflower and Chamomile
- Passionflower and Lemon Balm
- Passionflower and Mint
- Passionflower and Valerian
- Passionflower and St. Johns Wort
Passion Flower *
:Use one teaspoonful of dried flowers and/or leaf blend to each cup boiling water. Infuse for 10 minutes and drink warm. Add honey and cinnamon to improve taste.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Anxiety :There are many herbal remedies that can support relaxation, ease anxiety, and help us regain balance.
- Depression : Depression touches us all in some form, whether directly or in the suffering
of a loved one.
- Herbal Teas :Herbal Tea - This method is commonly referred to as a standard brew., or herbal infusion. Herbal tea making is just as much of an art as it is a science
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies