Lemon balm is one of the best fresh leaf teas you can enjoy in the summer. Lemon balm also is sweat inducing, and antiviral making this tea a winter favorite as well. Drink at the first sign of colds and flu,
Lemon Balm *
|Additions: Lemon, stevia|
|Variations:Combine with mints, basil, or lemon verbena|
:Use hot, not boiling water to gently infuse the leaves, keeping the pot covered. The amount of fresh leaf will vary with how potent the harvested leaves are. A French press works great for lemon balm tea.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Anxiety :There are many herbal remedies that can support relaxation, ease anxiety, and help us regain balance.
- Depression : Depression touches us all in some form, whether directly or in the suffering
of a loved one.
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Herbal Teas :Herbal Tea - This method is commonly referred to as a standard brew., or herbal infusion. Herbal tea making is just as much of an art as it is a science
- Holiday_stress :Holiday Blues? This is the time of year we let go and indulge ourselves in rich foods and strong drink.
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.
- Summer :Summer remedies - the best herbal ice teas to cool down summers heat- plus gardening tips, fresh herbs for grilling - insect bites and summer skin care.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies