Home recipes for herbs, teas and oils - Natural Beauty and Family Health
Cinnamon makes a great tasting tea alone or added to almost any herbal tea blend for it's spicy, warm properties. The addition of honey brings out the organic sweetness of the cinnamon and complements the antibiotic healing for colds, sore throats, and other viral infections.
|Additions: Honey, spice blends|
:One teaspoon of small chips per 1 cup water, or break up a small to medium stick per 2 cups water, simmer at least ten minutes, covered. Use organic cinnamon chips or sticks for best results. Finely ground cinnamon powders tend to make tea cloudy.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Allergies :Common herbal remedies such for allergies
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Detoxification :Regular use of depurative herbs will help detox your body and most importantly support your liver. Poor liver function is one of the most common root causes of poor health.
- Diabetes :Healthy herbs in the kitchen work along with a healthy lifestyle to help prevent
and manage diabetes. Baked goods are more diabetic friendly with spices like
cinnamon used to lessen the need for sugar.
- Digestion : Poor digestion, gas and bloating affect us all, and there are plenty of good herbal home remedies that help occasional heartburn.
- Honey :Honey is not just a sweetener for your herbal teas. Raw, organic honey is an active healing agent adding valuable antiseptic and demulcent properties to your home herbal remedies.
- IBS :Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), is a debilitating disorder of the intestines
that comes with abdominal pain, cramps,gas and bloating, and irregular bowel
- Nausea :Use these simple remedies for quick relief of nausea, nervous stomach, motion
sickness, morning sickness and quell nausea of all types.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies