Chamomile tea is yellow, slightly bitter, with a light apple aroma. Chamomile works on all levels of the body/mind, healing both physical distress and calming emotions. Digestive upsets are often the culprits when we cannot sleep, a soothing cup of chamomile tea cures both a stomach ache and insomnia.
Use cooled chamomile tea as a skin wash to help heal cuts, scrapes, and abrasions. Bring out blonde highlights by using chamomile tea as a hair rinse
Eases digestive complaints, reduces intestinal gas,diarrhea, and soothes digestive tract especially in cases of nervous excitability in cats and dogs. |
|Additions: Honey, lemon|
|Variations:The effectiveness of chamomile for nausea can be increased by adding ginger, or peppermint|
:For a strong, bitter tea to help digestion, steep chamomile for 20 minutes or longer. For a gentler, relaxing tea, infuse the flowers for five to ten minutes. Use dried organic bulk flowers, the taste and effectiveness is much better than that of pre-made tea bags, and is a fraction of the cost. For puffy eyes apply a poultice of strong, cooled tea. Lay down, relax and close your eyes. Let the tea bathe your eyelids
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Anxiety :There are many herbal remedies that can support relaxation, ease anxiety, and help us regain balance.
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Diarrhea : Occasional bouts of diarrhea can be safely treated with home remedies, which
are often more effective than store bought ones.
- Digestion : Poor digestion, gas and bloating affect us all, and there are plenty of good herbal home remedies that help occasional heartburn.
- Gastritis/ulcer :Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Herbal Teas :Herbal Tea - This method is commonly referred to as a standard brew., or herbal infusion. Herbal tea making is just as much of an art as it is a science
- IBS :Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), is a debilitating disorder of the intestines
that comes with abdominal pain, cramps,gas and bloating, and irregular bowel
- Lupus : Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system sabotages the body it is made to protect, causing harm to joints, skin, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and the brain.
- Nausea :Use these simple remedies for quick relief of nausea, nervous stomach, motion
sickness, morning sickness and quell nausea of all types.
- PMS :The effects of PMS range from mild to devastating an include edema, breast pain, depression,nervous tension, cramps, cravings, and more.
- Pregnancy/Childbirth :The herbs used for pregnancy are the same herbs that have been used by midwives
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies