Aromatic rose buds
The herbs in this blend are traditionally
associated with rest and dreaming. Combine
them with calming oils and create a dream inspiring
sachet to slip into your pillow at night.
- 1/4 cup mugwort herb
- 1/4 cup hop flowers
- 1/4 cup dried rose petals
- 1/4 cup lavender flowers
- 5 drops Chamomile essential oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
Chamomile * Lavender * Rose * Hops * Mugwort *
:Fill a cotton drawstring bag with the mixture
or fill a handkerchief and tie it up with ribbon. If you are handy with the sowing machine, sow together some small pillows. Use holiday fabrics to customize great gifts.
Gladstar, Rosemary. "Herbal Healing for Women",(1993)
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Aromatherapy :Essential oils are a powerful way to enhance the beauty of your home and health.
- Christmas :The earliest herbal stories of Christmas are rooted in the desert of the Holy Land, and begin with the the wisemen bearing gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense to the newborn child.
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies