Linden has a pleasant, mild flavor and gently calms stomach and nervous upsets, warming body and soul.
- For fevers, blend in equal part with yarrow
- For the flu virus, blend in equal part with sage
- For relaxation, blend in equal part with chamomile or lemon balm
|Variations:Peppermint, lemon grass, cinnamon|
:Use 1 teaspoon of dried herbs to each cup of hot water. Infuse in a covered container
for 10 minutes.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Anxiety :There are many herbal remedies that can support relaxation, ease anxiety, and help us regain balance.
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Fever :Herbs that reduce fever are used extensively in herbal remedies for colds, flu
and viral infections.
- Sore Throat :Herbal teas, steams, and gargles are
the perfect vehicles for delivering powerful herbal medicine right where you
need it for a sore throat
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies