Meadowsweet herb is beneficial for much of the same things you would use aspirin for: influenza, respiratory tract infections, arthritis, rheumatism, and fevers. The leaves and flowers make a mild though rather woody tasting tea that combines well with spices.
|Variations: Combines well with chamomile, raspberry leaf, and mints|
:Use one teaspoonful of dried flowers and/or leaf blend to each cup boiling water. Infuse for 10 minutes and drink warm. Add honey and cinnamon to improve taste and soothe sore throats.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Diarrhea : Occasional bouts of diarrhea can be safely treated with home remedies, which
are often more effective than store bought ones.
- Fever :Herbs that reduce fever are used extensively in herbal remedies for colds, flu
and viral infections.
- Flu : Flu, or influenza is not just a severe cold, the flu is caused by a virus. The flu is very contagious,
and preventative measures should include antiseptic and antiviral herbs.
- Herbal Teas :Herbal Tea - This method is commonly referred to as a standard brew., or herbal infusion. Herbal tea making is just as much of an art as it is a science
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies