A warm infusion of either vervain leaves or flowers is helpful for colds, fevers, sore throat , chest congestion and headache. Extremely bitter, blend with better tasting herbs, and use plenty of honey.
|Source: Adele Dawson "Herbs: Partners in Life," (2000)
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Congestion :Congestion in the airways, lungs, sinus and chest makes breathing difficult and
being sick even more miserable
- Fever :Herbs that reduce fever are used extensively in herbal remedies for colds, flu
and viral infections.
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Herbal Teas :Herbal Tea - This method is commonly referred to as a standard brew., or herbal infusion. Herbal tea making is just as much of an art as it is a science
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Sore Throat :Herbal teas, steams, and gargles are
the perfect vehicles for delivering powerful herbal medicine right where you
need it for a sore throat
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies