This herbal blend is an excellent start for the day. The rosemary and ginseng get the blood flowing and help clear the morning fog and improve your mental focus, memory and concentration throughout the day.
Equal Parts:lemon balm/mint, rosemary |
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
1 teaspoon part dried panax ginseng or or eleuthero root powder
American Ginseng * Rosemary * Ginseng * Ginger * Lemon Balm *
|Additions: Stevia to taste|
|Variations:Use either mint or lemon balm|
:Use one teaspoonful of herbal blend to each cup boiling water. Infuse for 10 minutes and drink warm.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Addiction : Addiction and addictive behaviors come in all shapes and sizes, as we humans
do. It seems that bad behaviors are hardwired into our brains, while establishing
good habits takes hard work.
- Circulation :Poor circulation makes itself felt in many ways including fatigue, poor concentration
and swelling in legs and feet.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life are making you drained and depleted .
- Memory/Focus :The ability to focus, and channel our concentration into the task at hand,
whether its work, reading, or play is more important than ever today.
- North American : Many important North American medicinal herbs are woodland
species, the uses and knowledge of which was passed along to the colonists
of the New World from the indigenous native tribes
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies