:For use in skin care for bacterial and fungus infections, acne, eczema, psoriasis, scabies, and athletes foot
dilute with vegetable oil in a 10 to 20 percent solution.
Follow the directions for herbal salves using neem oil solution a as the liquid oil portion.
To treat parasites like mites, scabies and lice apply full strength to the affected area 2 to 3 times daily.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Athletes Foot/Ringworm :Athlete's foot is a superficial fungal infection that that infects the skin
- Ayurvedic :Ayurveda, the ancient medical system of India, is a holistic system that encompasses
the healing of the body, mind and spirit through diet, lifestyle and cleansing.
- Eczema :Eczema, or dermatitis, is characterized by dry, hot, itchy skin that can become
raw and bleeding in severe cases
- Garden :The home herb and vegetable garden has always been has a place of creative joy,
family bonding, connecting to nature, and source of healthy, organic life giving
- Insect Repellent :Getting rid of insects,pests and mosquitoes. There are many benefits of using natural insect repellent remedies rather than commercial sprays based on toxins.
- Insect/flea Bites :Herbal oils make excellent after-bite remedies because they
calm the inflammation, reduce itching, are antibacterial and regenerative to
- Lice : Lice are common parasites that infest the hair
and are showing increasing resistance to over-the-counter treatments.
- Pet :Cats and dogs have health concerns that mirror our own. However, they can react very differently to herbs and foods we consume with no problem.
- Psoriasis : Unlike skin conditions that are the result of external causes, psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder, and runs in families (like
it does in mine).
- Rashes :Poison ivy, allergic reactions,
flea and insect bites, diaper rash - these can all be treated at home using your own herbal remedies.
- Scabies :Scabies is Latin for itch, and the itching caused by scabies is intense.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.