Marsh mallow is soothing to upper respiratory tract irritations, provides a soothing, lubricating barrier in urinary tract infections compounded by gravel, and combats bacteria. Very helpful in relieving sore throats and dry, raspy coughs.
Use marsh mallow in much the same way for pets for coughs and UTIs. Add 1/4 teaspoon of marshmallow tea to food or water for lubricating and expelling fur balls in cats. Marsh mallow powdered root added to pet food provides bulk to relieve constipation. |
Marshmallow Soothing Tea Blends
- Marshmallow and mullein and/or coltsfoot for persistent coughs
- Marshmallow and Uvi Ursa for UTIs
- Marshmallow and Chamomile for upset stomach
- Marshmallow and Comfrey for coughs
- Marshmallow and Licorice for sore throats
Marsh mallow *
:Use 1 teaspoon of dried root to each cup water. Bring to a boil over a low heat and steep for 10 minutes.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Bladder Infection (UTI) :Drinking herbal teas is a time tested method of combating bladder and urinary tract infections.
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Cough :Homemade cough syrups and herbal medicine teas make use of simple ingredients like honey and
infused with healing herbs.
- Gastritis/ulcer :Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Infection :Herbal remedies are effective, safer, and cost less to use than synthetic compounds and antibiotics.
- Kidney :Herbs used for kidney infection and kidney stone treatment are often diuretic
- Sore Throat :Herbal teas, steams, and gargles are
the perfect vehicles for delivering powerful herbal medicine right where you
need it for a sore throat
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies