- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup almonds, cashews or Brazil nuts or mix of them, chopped finely
- 1 cup fresh organic cilantro leaves
- 2 T organic lemon juice
- 6T organic, cold-pressed: extra-virgin olive oil or hemp* or flax seed* oil
- sea salt, to taste
Cilantro * Almond Oil * Flax * Hemp Oil *
- Blend the cilantro and oil in a blender until the leaves are chopped.
- Add the garlic, nuts and seeds, dulse and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is blended into a paste.
- Add a pinch to sea salt to taste and blend again.
- Store in dark glass jars to extend shelf life
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Culinary/Kitchen :You already have a powerful natural home health remedies in your kitchen. Culinary
herbs like rosemary, sage and thyme not only add taste to foods, they make the
food you eat better for you.
- Detoxification :Regular use of depurative herbs will help detox your body and most importantly support your liver. Poor liver function is one of the most common root causes of poor health.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life are making you drained and depleted .
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies