Home recipes for herbs, teas and oils - Natural Beauty and Family Health
Despite the rather ominous sounding name, skullcap has been used for centuries
by herbalists as an effective nerve tonic and sedative. Its common uses include
relief of nervous tension, anxiety and nerve pain. Skullcap tea before bed helps
to calm all those nagging aches, pains and worries that can interfere with a
restful sleep. For daytime pain, blend skullcap with yerba mate, or green tea so you don't get sleepy.
|Additions: Honey, Lemon|
|Variations:Mixes well with lemon balm, chamomile, or linden|
:When using as a tea, drink hot for the best effects.. For more severe pain, you may want to spike your tea with a few drops of skullcap tincture.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Holiday_stress :Holiday Blues? This is the time of year we let go and indulge ourselves in rich foods and strong drink.
- Hypertension :A holistic approach combining the use of carefully chosen herbal remedies,
along with lifestyle changes can go a long way to improve the overall cardiovascular
health and lower
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies