This pleasant tasting root tea is
used as a blood purifier and cooling summer drink. It is a morning favorite of mine for arthritis, backache and sore muscles.
Use equal parts each of: Sarsaparilla, Spikenard, White Willow and 1 tsp of cinnamon.|
Cinnamon * Spikenard * Sarsaparilla * White Willow *
|Additions: Flavor with a bit of raw honey to bring out the flavor of the roots.|
:Bring to a boil over a low heat, simmer for 10 minutes. Let steep until cool enough to drink.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Arthritis :There are many other herbal medicines that fight inflammation and relieve pain; you will find the details on how to use them in the following pages.
- Fibromyalgia :Fibromyalgia pain is often accompanied by anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Spring Tonics :Spring tonics are intended to help
quicken the senses and cleanse the body after a long winter.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies