This dark, sweet, and spicy herbal combo also tastes great which makes it a pleasure to include a morning cup in your daily routine. Helpful for heart health, and improved circulation, gout and arthritis.
- 1 tablespoon dandelion root
- 2 teaspoons tablespoon dried ginger
- 1 tablespoon bilberry fruits
- 3 cups of water
Ginger * Dandelion * Bilberry *
|Additions: Cinnamon, cardamom, ramon nut|
:Bring to a boil slowly over low heat, simmer for 10 minutes, then serve hot.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Cholesterol : High cholesterol is directly linked to diet and lifestyle and as such,
using herbs as medicinal foods should be a first line defense and treatment.
- Circulation :Poor circulation makes itself felt in many ways including fatigue, poor concentration
and swelling in legs and feet.
- Gout :Gout, one of the most painful forms of arthritis, is found primarily in men. While we can't cure it, we do have several highly effective herbal treatments to control it.
- Hypertension :A holistic approach combining the use of carefully chosen herbal remedies,
along with lifestyle changes can go a long way to improve the overall cardiovascular
health and lower
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies