Enjoy this tart, red tea while you help your body burn carbs, get an energy boost, and help to lower high blood pressure.
- 2 tablespoons ground reishi mushroom
- 1 tablespoon dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon white willow bark
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon chips
Hibiscus * Reishi Mushroom * Cinnamon * Fennel *
:Mix herbs and add to 4 cups of cold water. Bring to a boil over low heat (about 15 min), turn down when it reaches a boil. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot or cold with just a dash of honey or low calorie sweetener. Garnish with a lemon balm sprig, or lime slice if you have it.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Diet/weight Loss :Weight loss is one of the most popular uses for herbs and also the most misused and misunderstood Learn the facts.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life are making you drained and depleted .
- Hypertension :A holistic approach combining the use of carefully chosen herbal remedies,
along with lifestyle changes can go a long way to improve the overall cardiovascular
health and lower
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies