Home recipes for herbs, teas and oils - Natural Beauty and Family Health
This quick and easy body butter is based on pure organic unrefined virgin coconut oil, the kind that still retains a subtle coconut fragrance. Use this oil to hydrate and restore dry and irritated skin.
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 5 drops chamomile
- 2 drops sage
Coconut Oil * Sage * Chamomile *
- Warm coconut oil until it has soft texture, coconut oil becomes liquid at 76 degrees, a warm kitchen will give you the right temperature.
- Cream essential oils, vitamin E, and coconut oil together with a kitchen fork.
- Store in closed container in a cool place.
- It gets rock hard in the refrigerator, so storage temperature is important
in retaining that creamy, easy to spread consistency.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Eczema :Eczema, or dermatitis, is characterized by dry, hot, itchy skin that can become
raw and bleeding in severe cases
- Psoriasis : Unlike skin conditions that are the result of external causes, psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder, and runs in families (like
it does in mine).
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies