This simple homemade spray provides both topical and therapeutic relief from sore throat pain, and upper respiratory infections.
- 1/2 teaspoon(50 drops) echinacea tincture
- 1/2 teaspoon(50 drops)Oregon grape root tincture
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
- 2 oz spring water
Echinacea * Oregon Grape *
:Combine ingredients in a spray bottle, shake well to blend. Spray mouth and throat to numb and sore tissues. Use sparingly, keep refrigerated to prolong shelf life.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Sinus :The cold that lingers may not be just a cold. The congestion and headache may be signs of a sinus infection.
- Sore Throat :Herbal teas, steams, and gargles are
the perfect vehicles for delivering powerful herbal medicine right where you
need it for a sore throat
- Tinctures And Herbal Extracts :Learn how to make and use herbal tinctures, which are simply herbs extracted with alcohol, glycerin, or vinegar. Preserve your own home herbal harvest, and bulk organic herbs in a easy to use form.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies