- As soon as you wake up drink 2 big glasses of water, to re-hydrate.
- Drink a large glass of fruit juice. The glucose in the juice will help to metabolize the remaining alcohol in your system.
- Coffee will help with headaches, by narrowing the swollen blood vessels in
your aching head. Limit yourself to 1 or 2 cups. You don't want to become dehydrated again.
- Kudzu tea is the Asian remedy for alcohol poisoning. Drink a cup of kudzu
tea, combined with chrysanthemum flowers if you have them.
Don't fight the urge to vomit, it helps cleanse your system. Eat a light meal
as soon as your stomach is settles down.
Kudzu * Chrysanthemum *
:Use 1 tsp of powder to a cup of water. Drink 2 to 3 cups per day
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Alcoholism :In the recovery of long term alcohol abuse the healing process should begin with restoring the liver and de-stressing mind and body.
- Holiday_stress :Holiday Blues? This is the time of year we let go and indulge ourselves in rich foods and strong drink.
- Nausea :Use these simple remedies for quick relief of nausea, nervous stomach, motion
sickness, morning sickness and quell nausea of all types.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies