Summer heat and humidity brings flares up my arthritis symptoms and saps my energy as well.
Support for the adrenals can help increase energy, and act as a tonic for those who are suffering from fatigue, inflammation and pain.
- 1 medium stick of licorice root snapped in pieces
- 1 tablespoon reishi, chopped root
- 4 medium slices of fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered spice mix (cloves,sweet cinnamon, cardamom)
Reishi Mushroom * Licorice * Cinnamon * Clove * Cardamom * Ginger *
:Start with a full 2 quarts of water, bring to a boil over slow heat, and simmer
for 10 min. Store leftover tea in the refrigerator, do not strain, herbs will settle to bottom. To be taken once a day, early in the day over a two or three week period, alternate
with a week of rest.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life are making you drained and depleted .
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Stress :Helping the body deal with chronic stress is the very definition of an adaptogenic herb.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies