Wild lettuce makes a soothing night time tea, and I use it most often in those times when arthritis or other aches and pains are preventing me from dropping off to sleep. Wild lettuce is not especially tasty but can be made palatable with the addition of a small amount of honey.
Wild lettuce tea used in moderation, 1 - 3 cups per day, does not produce unwanted side effects. Those seeking to misuse the herb to get high often consume large amounts that can lead to toxicity.|
Combines well with in relaxing herbal teas |
Wild Lettuce Relaxation Blends
- Wild Lettuce and Chamomile
- Wild Lettuce and Lemon Balm
- Wild Lettuce and Mint
- Wild Lettuce and Valerian
- Wild Lettuce and Skullcap
Wild lettuce *
|Additions: Honey or Stevia|
|Variations:Add lemongrass for flavor|
:. Use 1 teaspoon per cup hot water. Pour hot, almost boiling water over herb leaf and Infuse in a closed container for 10 to 20 minutes.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies