Spirulina is a super food that packs a powerful amount of nutrition in just a
few tablespoons. This blue-green algae is also rich in organic ingredients that
feed your skin from the outside as well. Use spirulina powder in facial cleansers, toners, rejuvenating
masks and facial moisturizers.
Mix ingredients and apply to moist skin. Rinse with warm water.
- Natural yogurt 250g
- Honey 5 g.
- Spirulina power 3 g.
- Rosemary essential oils 4 drops
Apply as a splash on toner after cleansing
- Cider vinegar 10ml
- Spirulina powder 2 g
- Distilled water 80ml
- Lemon or cedarwood essential oils 4 drops
Mix and shake well, massage 5-10 drops oil into skin after toning
- Apricot oil 30ml
- Grapeseed oil 25 ml
- Vitamin E oil 1 drop
- Rose geranium essential oil or
- rose absolute 4 drops
- Oatmeal fine 60 g
- Corn starch 40 g
- Spirulina powder 3 g
- Lavender or chamomile essential oils 4 drops
- Mix ingredients then add water to make a soft paste
- Apply mask with a soft pastry brush avoiding contact with the eyes.
- Leave on mask face for 10 min
- Rinse with warm water, following with a toner and moisturizing oil
- Use once a week
Spirulina * Almond Oil * Apricot Oil * Grapeseed Oil *
|Additions: Honey, Vinegar and Oatmeal|
:Spirulina powder needs to be mixed and shaken well - it will clump up. The essential oils are optional, and substitutions may be made to suit your skin type.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Facial Care :Natural facial care remedies use organic ingredients that cost only pennies an application.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies