Home recipes for herbs, teas and oils - Natural Beauty and Family Health
The woody taste of willow bark is vastly improved with the addition of warming, spicy sarsaparilla and cinnamon, while the marshmallow protects and soothes the stomach.
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin. |
- 1 tablespoon chopped white willow bark
- 1 teaspoon marshmallow root
- 1 teaspoon sarsaparilla root
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
White Willow * Sassafras * Sarsaparilla * Marsh mallow * White Willow *
|Additions: agave, honey|
:Add herbs to 750 ml cold water and let soak for a few hours. Bring to a boil over a low heat and steep for at least 20 minutes. Drink 2 to 3 cups per day.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Arthritis :There are many other herbal medicines that fight inflammation and relieve pain; you will find the details on how to use them in the following pages.
- Nerve/Back Pain : Nerve pain is more difficult to treat than other types of muscle and joint
pain. This is something you know well if you have had a lower back injury or
slipped disc; sciatica can be devastating.
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies