Poor circulation is often signaled by cold feet and swollen ankles. Broom in a noted vein tonic, and both ginkgo and ginger help to increase circulation. As an increase in blood circulation to the brain may help you remember where you put your car keys.
- 2 tablespoons chopped broom
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon ginkgo leaf
- 3 cups cold water
Broom * Ginkgo * Ginger *
|Additions: lemon, stevia|
:Bring the ginger and broom to a gentle boil, then simmer for 20 min. Pour the decoction over the ginkgo leaf and infuse until cool enough to drink.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Circulation :Poor circulation makes itself felt in many ways including fatigue, poor concentration
and swelling in legs and feet.
- Memory/Focus :The ability to focus, and channel our concentration into the task at hand,
whether its work, reading, or play is more important than ever today.
- Varicose Veins :Varicose veins occur when blood leaks back into the vein and collects there,
causing the vein to become congested or clogged. This congestion will cause
the vein to abnormally enlarge.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies