- 2 parts burdock root and/or comfrey
- 1 part nettle
- 1 part peppermint
- 1/2 part wormwood
Burdock * Comfrey * Wormwood * Stinging Nettle * Peppermint *
|Source: Adele Dawson "Herbs: Partners in Life," (2000)
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Detoxification :Regular use of depurative herbs will help detox your body and most importantly support your liver. Poor liver function is one of the most common root causes of poor health.
- Eczema :Although eczema looks alarming (and feels worse)
it is not contagious. Eczema can be treated with many of the same remedies used for
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
- Spring Tonics :Spring tonics are intended to help
quicken the senses and cleanse the body after a long winter.