Coconut oil for hair
Using coconut oil as a conditioner couldn't be easier. Repairs and
dry, damaged hair and split ends, leaving hair shiny and lustrous.
Coconut Oil *
|Additions: Add a few drops of essential oil if desired|
- Just apply a touch(1/2 teaspoon for medium length hair), on clean, wet hair.
- A little dab will do ya, you want good coverage, without leaving an oily look.
- Rub your hands together to warm the coconut oil and run your oily fingers through your hair, using more at the tips, and very little at the roots.
- If you need to repair damaged hair, use more oil and let it soak in for 20 to 20 minutes under a warm towel. Shampoo and rinse out excess oil.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Hair :Both whole herbs and essential oils can be used to promote hair and scalp health.
- Summer :Summer remedies - the best herbal ice teas to cool down summers heat- plus gardening tips, fresh herbs for grilling - insect bites and summer skin care.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies