Wild cherry and cinnamon
Warm and comforting blend for a cold, rainy night. Soothes a dry throat and ease achy muscles. Drink this at the first sign of a cold.
- 1 tablespoon chopped viburnum bark
- 1 tablespoon chopped Wild cherry bark
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon chips
- 1 teaspoon dried Orange peel
Cramp bark * Wild Cherry * Cinnamon * Orange *
|Additions: Honey and a half shot of amaretto|
: Add mixture to 3 cups cold water and bring to a slow boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Cough :Homemade cough syrups and herbal medicine teas make use of simple ingredients like honey and
infused with healing herbs.
- North American : Many important North American medicinal herbs are woodland
species, the uses and knowledge of which was passed along to the colonists
of the New World from the indigenous native tribes
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies