Hibiscus and ginger tea
Hibiscus and ginger are two tastes that complement each other so well it's like they were made for each other. Both of these plants thrive in the tropical climates and Jamaica Sorrel is one of my favorite summer drinks. This blend is an antioxidant powerhouse that helps keep you feeling good all day long.
- 1 tablespoon dried hibiscus
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 4 cups of water
Ginger * Hibiscus *
|Additions: Stevia, Mint|
:Pour boiling water over the herbal blend and let steep for 10 to 15 minutes. The infusion will turn an inviting, ruby red. Serve hot or cold over ice with a sprig of mint.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Diet/weight Loss :Weight loss is one of the most popular uses for herbs and also the most misused and misunderstood Learn the facts.
- Hypertension :A holistic approach combining the use of carefully chosen herbal remedies,
along with lifestyle changes can go a long way to improve the overall cardiovascular
health and lower
- Summer :Summer remedies - the best herbal ice teas to cool down summers heat- plus gardening tips, fresh herbs for grilling - insect bites and summer skin care.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies