This old fashioned cold remedy is so good people will fake cold symptoms to get a cup. Good warm up for cold, winter nights.
Lemon * Cinnamon * Clove *
- Bring a cinnamon stick and a few whole cloves to a boil in 1 1/2 cups of water
- Turn off heat, add a tablespoon of honey, cover, then leave to infuse for 10 minutes
- Add juice from 1/2 squeezed lemon to a shot of whiskey
- Blend all - serve warm with a lemon, cinnamon stick garnish
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Christmas :The earliest herbal stories of Christmas are rooted in the desert of the Holy Land, and begin with the the wisemen bearing gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense to the newborn child.
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Libations/Cocktails :The use of herbs as intoxicants is an ancient rite of celebration. Herbs like hops and wormwood are used as brewing ingredients
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies