Aphrodisiacs For Women & Men
Ashwagandha root *
Calamus root *
Clary Sage *
Dong Quai *
Jasmine Flower Oil *
Maca root *
Muira puama *
Sandalwood Oil *
Tribulus terrestris L *
Wild Yam Root *
As any woman will tell you, the best aphrodisiacs are the ones that work on
the mind/body/spirit; addressing both physical and emotional needs, unlike many sexual
tonics that concentrate more on physical performance and hormonal balance. De-stressing and
relaxing with aromatherapy releases the emotions and and response to physical
stimuli needed for good chemistry. Intimate, relaxing massage with essential
oil synergies will awaken the senses and establish trust in the context of a
- Massage with clary sage oil is beneficial for sexual dysfunction, frigidity, and impotence, partly due to hormonal influence and partly due to clary's ability to relieve anxiety and fear.
- Jasmine oil is a notable aphrodisiac, warming and relaxing the body. It also acts on the male sexual organs, warming and strengthening.
- Sensual and evocative, Rose has been used since ancient times as a favorite ingredient in love potions, and as an aphrodisiac. It reduces anxiety connected with sex, helping calms emotions that block arousal.
- Sandalwood's musky fragrance smells very much like alpha-androstenol, a male pheromone present in human sweat, which may help explain sandalwood's ancient reputation as an aphrodisiac. In addition sandalwood is a hormone regulator and affects the pituitary gland.
- Ylang ylang extra has an intense floral, sweet, jasmine-like, almost narcotic sensual, euphoric aroma, perfect for loving massages.
Herbal aphrodisiacs have held a fascination for all peoples and countries
worldwide since Adam and Eve. Herbs offer a natural alternative to enhance
your sexual drive, but you need to be able to separate the myths from the facts.