Circulation: Herbs To Improve Blood Flow
Ginger Root *
Ginkgo biloba *
Sweet Woodruff *
Poor circulation makes itself felt in many ways including fatigue, poor concentration
and swelling in legs and feet. Circulation problems can be caused by a weak
heart, veins narrowed by plaque buildup, and poor vein tone. It is often compounded
by our lifestyle, either we are sitting at a desk, or working standing on our
feet all day, and then come home and collapse on the couch in front of the TV.
Taking prescription blood thinners and other heart medications should not be
supplemented or combined with medicinal doses of herbs. Consult with your health
care provider about possible interactions with your medications. Get a checkup if you are having
symptoms. If you are already taking prescription blood thinners and other heart
medications, be aware of possible interactions.
See Also :
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Cholesterol : High cholesterol is directly linked to diet and lifestyle and as such,
using herbs as medicinal foods should be a first line defense and treatment.
- Diabetes :Healthy herbs in the kitchen work along with a healthy lifestyle to help prevent
and manage diabetes. Baked goods are more diabetic friendly with spices like
cinnamon used to lessen the need for sugar.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life
making you drained and depleted and be willing to make the needed lifestyle
changes. Most of us are working too hard, under too much stress,
not getting enough sleep and not taking
the self-renewing time for ourselves we need.
- Hypertension :A holistic approach combining the use of carefully chosen herbal remedies,
along with lifestyle changes can go a long way to improve the overall cardiovascular
health and lower
- Stress :Helping the body deal with chronic stress is the very definition of an adaptogenic herb.
- Varicose Veins :Varicose veins occur when blood leaks back into the vein and collects there,
causing the vein to become congested or clogged. This congestion will cause
the vein to abnormally enlarge.
"Kitchen Medicine" Introducing our brand new Ebook! Read the free sample on your Kindle, smartphone, or computer.
Learn how to get a good nights sleep, cure a cold,
lower your blood sugar, lose weight, and supercharge your energy and vitality
- and so much more..