Natural Hormone Balance Using Plant Estrogens For Women
Black Cohosh root *
Blessed Thistle *
Chaste Tree *
Clary Sage *
Dong Quai *
False Unicorn Root *
Jasmine Flower Oil *
Red Clover *
Stinging Nettle *
Tribulus terrestris L *
Unicorn Root - Colic Root *
Natural hormones for women help support natural estrogen and testosterone
levels. Female hormonal balance is an important factor in the overall health of women
and is often a root cause in PMS, menopausal
menses, and low
female libido. These remedies are formulated to nourish and support the
female reproductive system in all of the cycles of life : Maiden, Mother, and
Crone. Since the women of Athens who used the leaves of Chaste
Tree in sacred rites, women have always reached instinctively for natural
remedies to support their health sexual and reproductive health.
See Also :
- Amenorrhea :Amenorrhea, the medical term for the loss of periods in women who should be having regular periods, is a sign that something in the body has gone wrong.
- Aphrodisiac :As any woman will tell you, the best aphrodisiacs are the ones that work on
the mind/body/spirit; addressing both physical and emotional needs.
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Candida/yeast :Candidiasis is an infection caused by species of Candida fungi, especially Candida albicans
- Children :Safety and common sense are the first things to keep in mind when using home
remedies and herbs to treat small children and babies.
- Menopause :Unlike hormone replacement therapy which artificially raises a woman's estrogen
levels, herbal treatments seek to address hormonal balance
- Menorrhagia :Make your own herbal teas to ease heavy menstrual bleeding and curb heavy or excessive menstrual flow from common, inexpensive herbs you can grow at home.
- PMS :The effects of PMS range from mild to devastating an include edema, breast pain, depression,nervous tension, cramps, cravings, and more.
- Pregnancy/Childbirth :The herbs used for pregnancy are the same herbs that have been used by midwives
- Women's Herbs :Women over the centuries have used herbal remedies safely and effectively. This tradition is the wise woman's way.