Natural Remedy Herbs For Fever
Herbs that reduce fever (
used extensively in herbal remedies for colds, flu
and viral infections and other illnesses.
Many herbs that fall into this category belong to the Lamiaceae,
Mint Family. Others like white willow and boneset played an important role breaking fevers before the advent of aspirin.
Hot herbal teas are a great method for breaking fevers; a few favorites include
peppermint and catnip teas.
These remedies induce perspiration to cool the body. To relieve the aches and
pains that accompany fevers, white willow can
be used. Eucalyptus oil can
be used in a cooling body massage.
See Also :
- Air Fresheners : Once you get accustomed to the natural
and marvelously real aromas of essential oils, you will never be duped into
buying chemical ones again.
- Bronchitis :A nagging cough that lingers and causes difficulty in breathing is often symptomatic of
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Congestion :Congestion in the airways, lungs, sinus and chest makes breathing difficult and
being sick even more miserable
- Cough :Homemade cough syrups and herbal medicine teas make use of simple ingredients like honey and
lemon infused with healing herbs.
- Flu : Flu, or influenza is not just a severe cold, the flu is caused by a virus. The flu is very contagious,
and preventative measures should include antiseptic and antiviral herbs.
- Immune :Tonic herbs help to ward off colds and infections by boosting the immune system.
- Sinus :The cold that lingers may not be just a cold. The congestion and headache may be signs of a sinus infection.
- Sore Throat :Herbal teas, steams, and gargles are
the perfect vehicles for delivering powerful herbal medicine right where you
need it for a sore throat