Herbs For Libido Help Women And Men
Ashwagandha root *
Coleus Forskohlii *
Eleuthero ginseng Root *
Fo-Ti Root *
Ginkgo biloba *
Ginseng root *
Kola Nut *
Maca root *
Muira puama *
Stinging Nettle *
Tribulus terrestris L *
For both men and women, herbal remedies that work to enhance libido not only improve your sex life, but nourish your overall health and enhance your sense of well-being. Conditions like
chronic stress, adrenal fatigue, a poorly functioning cardiovascular system, and depression all act to decrease your sex drive. The use of use of adaptogenic herbs in Traditional Chinese medicine illustrates a more holistic approach than Western therapy. Both Panax ginseng and Fo-Ti have powerful reputations in the treatment of longevity, impotence, and fertility.
A healthy sex drive depends on hormones like testosterone and estrogen being freely available and in the correct balance. Several studies have shown that stinging nettles can keep your testosterone circulating freely and keep you feeling sexually vital. Abnormally low levels of testosterone will have a marked effect on a man's mental outlook and sex drive, depressing both their mood and libido. The right amount of testosterone is important for women too, along with estrogen. Low levels of estrogen can cause vaginal dryness and thinning of the vagina walls, making sex uncomfortable instead of pleasurable.
Remember that herbs in of themselves do not contain human hormones, but act as tonics that encourage the body to produce normal levels.
See Also :
- Aphrodisiac :As any woman will tell you, the best aphrodisiacs are the ones that work on
the mind/body/spirit; addressing both physical and emotional needs.
- Depression : Depression touches us all in some form, whether directly or in the suffering
of a loved one.
- Female Hormones :Tonic herbs for women help support a woman's natural estrogen and testosterone
levels. Hormonal balance is an important factor in the overall health of women.
- Men :There are areas of interest natural health that are of special concern to men,
However, several herbs, notably
- Stress :Helping the body deal with chronic stress is the very definition of an adaptogenic herb.